Valet Drop-Off Program
The Valet Drop-Off Program is organized by the parent and student volunteers for a safe and easy option for dropping off children at school. From 7:45am to 8:15am every morning there are three drop-off lanes:
- Clover Ave.
- Military Ave.
- Queensland Ave.
- Please do not park in the valet zone. Even if there isn’t a volunteer for some reason, leaving these areas open allows for other parents to easily let their kids out without blocking traffic.
- Many parts of the streets surrounding the school are LOADING ONLY from 6:30am-9:00am and 1:30pm-4:00pm.
- If you leave your car, even for a short while, you might be ticketed.
- Please remember to use crosswalks if you walk to school.
- No U-turns in the school zone.
This service is only for 1st grade students and up.
All TK and Kindergarten students must be walked to class and released to a teacher by an authorized adult.
Using Valet is easy, but for everyone’s safety, please adhere to the following procedures for drop-off:
- Reduce speed as you enter the valet lane separated by the cones and wait in line.
- Proceed to the front of the line, and wait for a volunteer to open the door.
- Make sure lunches/lunch money and backpacks are with your child(ren). Do not get out of your car to retrieve items from the trunk.
- Once your child has safely exited the car (from the passenger’s side of the car only), the volunteer will close the door.
- Enter traffic cautiously.
Click here for a map of the valet locations
Click here for instructions on volunteering for the valet program