Valet Volunteering Instructions
Each grade is responsible for making sure that the gates have a parent volunteer during certain times of the year. The schedule will be given out by the head room parents. Students in 4th and 5th grade are also requested to volunteer to help the parents.
Click here for a map of the valet locations
- Set up cones in valet area on pre-marked spaces between 7:45 and 7:50 a.m.;
- Supervise 4th/5th grade volunteers (and occasionally open car doors); and
- Put cones away after the bell rings.
4th and 5th Grade Students:
- Arrive at your gate by 7:50 and put on orange vest;
- Open car doors and greet parents/students at drop-off until the bell rings.
Sign Up links:
Links to sign up for volunteering for valet
5th Grade – https://www.signupgenius.
4th Grade – https://www.signupgenius.
3rd Grade – https://www.signupgenius.
2nd Grade – https://www.signupgenius.
1st Grade – https://www.signupgenius.