Every year, Clover Avenue Elementary Booster Club asks for your help to support the programs that make Clover such an excellent school. Pledge for Education is our most important fundraiser. LAUSD does not pay for all the school programs and services that we’ve come to expect at Clover. In order to continue providing our children with this stellar, well-rounded education, we need donations from EVERY Clover family.
We are asking each Clover Family to donate $750 per student.
100% in 100 Days!
We are pushing for 100% in 100 days. That means there will be no more emails or letters asking for your Pledge after the 100 days are over. Let’s raise $150,000 by December 8, 2021!
When donations reach 100%, these are the items your gift will be funding:
- Enrichment programs: art, physical education, computer lab, library program, ceramics, and field trips
- Staff members: instructional aides and front office staff
- Supplies and resources: tech purchases, funds to each classroom, and school photocopiers
How to Donate
You can use the form on the right to donate by credit card right now. You can donate your full annual donation, or set up a recurring monthly charge. If you prefer to donate by check, please drop off a check, made out to Clover Avenue Booster Club, at the Clover Avenue Elementary office (between 8am and 4pm, Monday-Friday), or mail a check to Clover Avenue Booster, 11020 Clover Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034.
Student & Classroom Prizes
There will be prizes to those students and classrooms that reach goals within the 100 days!
- As a thank-you, each student whose family donates $75 or more will receive a Pop It Clover Keychain. The first 100 students to donate will also receive an Owl squishy!
- Each classroom will also have a fundraising goal. When a classroom reaches 50% of its goal, that class earns a Pajama day! And at 100%, the class gets a special yet-to-be-revealed prize.
Since LAUSD does not pay for classroom supplies, the cost falls on the teacher, families, and Booster funding. Through our PFE program, each classroom will earn extra money when the entire school reaches certain goals.
- When the school reaches 50% of the goal ($75,000), each classroom will receive $100 to use toward something to benefit the class or grade level (field trip, class project, etc.).
- If the school reaches 100% of the goal ($150,000), each classroom will receive an additional $150 for classroom and grade level expenses!
Make your contribution go even farther with a corporate match. Many companies match their employees’ charitable contributions. Is your company one of them? You can look up your company on MatchingGifts.Com. If you find that your company does match, you can request a form from your employer and Clover PFE will be happy to help with any documentation you need to substantiate your donation. Please contact Clover PFE at: [email protected]
Company matches are one of the fastest ways to increase the impact of your donation — please ask!